Fixed Fee Divorce Plus - £1200
Our solicitors will administer your divorce and secure your finances by making you and your spouse’s agreement legally binding with a Consent Order for just £1,200!
Many people don’t realise that spouses remain financially linked to one another even after a divorce has been finalised. This means that either can make a claim against the other at any time – including assets accrued after the divorce itself. This, though, can easily be prevented by filing what is known as a Consent Order or, to use the more common colloquialism: a Clean Break.
This document details any agreement that the parties have reached and requests that the court make them legally binding. Following the request having been approved by a judge, all potential future claims are negated, and your existing and future assets are protected.
Here at Solicitors Divorce Online we provide affordable and high-quality comprehensive fixed-fee family law services. We passionately believe in allowing everyone access to justice whilst avoiding hourly rate anxiety and the potentially open-ended cheque. We achieve this by leveraging cutting-edge technology and implementing efficient and effective processes.
Our Solicitor Divorce Plus Service includes:
- Sound Legal Advice - You will be given advice from a qualified solicitor specialising in family law
- Experienced and friendly staff – All of our staff are extremely experienced and will deal with your case in a friendly and professional manner
- Cost effective advice – We offer a variety of fixed fee services and payment options to suit your individual needs
- Member of Resolution – As a resolution member we are committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes
- Affordable payment plans – Repay your fixed fee in instalments that suit your financial situation
- A free initial consultation – Speak to one our experienced advisors today for free!
- A freephone line open until 9pm
- All of your legal documents drafted for you - we strive to make the legal process simple, that’s why we deal with all the paperwork on your behalf
- The services of a qualified solicitor that specialises in Family Law
- All of your documents filed at court for you
- Any applications will be drafted for you as part of our service -this includes applications that may be required as a result of your Spouse’s failure to respond
- Negotiating the division of assets arising out of the marriage with your spouse or their representative
- Drafting and filing a clean break consent order to reflect the agreed division of assets and protect you in the future
We believe that, when it comes a life-changing event like divorce and the division of marital assets, expert assistance should be available to everyone. This is why all of our services are overseen by a solicitor from start to finish. Plus, as we operate online, our service works around you; we’re open until 9pm, will assign you a dedicated handler and, as we fulfil our services remotely, there’ll be no need for you to take time off work and you can take everything in your own time.
We believe that, when it comes a life-changing event like divorce, expert assistance should be available to everyone. This is why all of our services are overseen by a solicitor from start to finish.
Lynne Isaac and her team were very helpful, polite and professional when dealing with my divorce. They had an empathetic ear which was extremely needed at the time. The costs were explained fully and got good quality service throughout. Many thanks for all your support. I would definitely refer for others to use this company.
This is the second time in 2017 that i have used Endeavour Law, and I will use them again too. Ian George is the best solicitor i have ever used, and it is always a pleasure dealing with him. A reliable, professional service every time.