Terms and Conditions
- Solicitors Divorce Online is a trading title of Endeavour Law Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 08660588, registered office 21 Old Field Road, Bocam Park, Bridgend CF35 5LJ and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)—SRA number 612949.
- We maintain professional indemnity insurance in accordance with our regulatory obligations as imposed by the SRA. Details of our professional indemnity insurance are available for inspection at our offices and/or on request.
- Availability and conditions of use
- The Site is made available to you by us. While we make every effort to ensure that the Site is available, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way the Site's continued availability at all times or uninterrupted use by you of the Site. We reserve the right to suspend or cease the operation of the Site from time to time at our sole discretion.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law, or prohibited by these terms and conditions; and
- not to defame, disparage any body or in a manner which is obscene, derogatory or offensive; and
- to be responsible for ensuring that your use of the Site is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We reserve the right to prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
- Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- The Site and all content within the Site is owned and operated by us and/or our licensors. We and our licensors reserve all rights.
- The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, revise, perform, reproduce, publish, license, deep-link, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or content obtained from the Site unless expressly authorised by us.
- Any intellectual property rights (including without limitation all patents, copyright, database rights and trademarks (whether registered or unregistered)) subsisting in any content or material on the Site belong to us and/or our licensors. All rights are reserved for the benefit of ourselves and/or our licensors. Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any rights in the Site or the content within the Site.
- While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we do not represent, warrant or promise (whether express or implied) that any information is or remains accurate, complete and up to date, or fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance you place on the information on the Site is at your own risk. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to prejudice any mandatory statutory requirement or your statutory rights.
- Content on the Site is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites which may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial, legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
- For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies policy.
- Hyperlinks and third party sites
- The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to external third party websites. Any such hyperlinks or reference is provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not constitute an endorsement of such third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
- Equality and diversity
- We are committed to promoting equality and diversity in all our dealings with clients, third parties and employees. Please contact us if you would like a copy of our Equality and diversity policy.
- Warranties and limitation of liability
- You agree that your use of the Site is on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. Consequently we make no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms (whether express or implied) in relation to the provision of the Site, including without limitation as to completeness, accuracy and currency or any content and information on the Site, or as to satisfactory quality, or fitness for particular purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
- any error or inaccuracies in any information or material within or relating to the Site;
- the unavailability of the Site for whatsoever reason; and
- any representation or statement made on the site.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered (including without limitation direct or indirect losses) arising from your use of, or reliance on, the Site.
- We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us on the Site or for any other statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded.
- If you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless in respect of any costs, expenses, claims, proceedings, actions, losses, damages or liabilities incurred by us in relation to or arising from such a breach.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time without notifying you. By continuing to use and access the Site you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
- These terms and conditions contain the entire understanding and agreement between us and you in relation to your use of the Site and supersedes and replaces any representation, statement or other communication (whether written or otherwise) made by you or us which is not contained herein.
- Should any part of these terms and conditions for any reason be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of a competent jurisdiction, it shall be deemed to be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions.
- These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
We believe that, when it comes a life-changing event like divorce, expert assistance should be available to everyone. This is why all of our services are overseen by a solicitor from start to finish.
Fixed Fee Plus
Our Solicitor Divorce Plus service has all of the benefits of our Solicitor Divorce Service but with the added benefit of financial security thanks to a bespoke Consent Order.
Lynne Isaac and her team were very helpful, polite and professional when dealing with my divorce. They had an empathetic ear which was extremely needed at the time. The costs were explained fully and got good quality service throughout. Many thanks for all your support. I would definitely refer for others to use this company.
This is the second time in 2017 that i have used Endeavour Law, and I will use them again too. Ian George is the best solicitor i have ever used, and it is always a pleasure dealing with him. A reliable, professional service every time.